Brand: Standard Horizon
Product Code: HX890E
Leading the way again!! Standard Horizon is proud to introduce the brand new Standard Horizon HX890E HIGH END FLOATING CLASS H DSC VHF/GPS. Now available in two different colour options, Black or Navy Blue.
Some prominent new features include two scrambler systems built in, both a 4 code CVS2500A and a 32 code FVP-42 scrambler system ensure secure communications out on the water. Another new feature includes a built in FM Broacast band receiver, during times when radio communication is not necessary, relax with some music on the FM Radio broadcast bands
Other notable features include: Switch able daytime or night time mode, waypoint and route navigation, Group monitor function utilising DSC Group position call. The new Standard Horizon HX890E has also been redesigned with a new ergonomic case design, and has been rigorously tested to conform with the Military Standard (MIL-STD-810F).
The feature packed Standard Horizon HX890E comes packaged with all the accessories including the rechargeable Li-Ion battery, Alkaline battery tray, 110V wall charger, 220V adaptor, charging cradle, 12V charger, PC programming cable and belt lip with lanyard, and it's backed by our industry leading 3 year waterproof warranty.
Standard Horizon HX890E Features
- 6W transmit power output (Selectable 6/ 2/ 1 W)
- 700mW Loud Audio and Noise Cancelling Function for both TX/RX audio
- Rugged case construction conforms to Military Standard (MIL-STD-810F)
- Available in Navy Blue or Black
- Submersible IPX8 Construction and it floats
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) ITU-R M.493 Class-H Operation
- W2.60’’ x H5.43’’ x D1.50’’ – Round Case Design provides excellent ergonomics
- Built-in Integrated 66 channel WAAS GPS Receiver
- 11-hour Operating Time with 1800mAh high capacity Li-ion battery
- Easy to Operate Menu System with a large (1.7’’ x 1.7’’) Full-dot matrix display
- Selectable Display Mode - Day & Night Mode
- Waypoint and Route navigation
- Group Monitor Function utilising DSC Group Position Call
- MOB (Man over Board) feature
- Water Activated Emergency “WHITE” Strobe Light
- Two Scrambler Systems built-in – 4-code CVS2500A & 32-code FVP-42
- Versatile Scanning operation (Dual Watch and Triple Watch)
- FM Broadcast Radio Receiver
- Micro USB Data jack for PC programming
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Forget about trying to memorise the owners manual. A brand new Easy to Operate Menu system makes this the most intuitive handheld on the market. DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint and route navigation, navigation to DSC distress call can all be performed with just a few simple steps.
GM (Group Monitor) using DSC Group Position Call
This new ADVANCED feature allows you to continuously track and display position information of up to 9 pre-selected vessels. Their position information is displayed on the compass page relative to your location on the display.
Water Activated Emergency Strobe Light
If the radio falls in the water an emergency strobe light is automatically activated, even when the unit is turned off!!! The strobe can be reconfigured to flash on and off, flash SOS, or set to stay on continuously.
Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver
A highly sensitive 66 channel WAAS GPS receiver allows the Standard Horizon HX890E to lock on to a position quickly and accurately. With position information displayed clearly on the display the user will be able to share position information using DSC and navigate to waypoints using the waypoint navigation feature of the radio.
Oversized full dot matrix display
The Standard Horizon HX890E boasts one of the largest displays in a hand held VHF radio. Measuring 1.7" wide by 1.7" tall, or 2.3" diagonal. With a larger display, greater (dot matrix) resolution, and a super bright backlight there will be no mistaking the information displayed on the face of the radio day or night.