Product Code: E70310
Raymarine RS150 GPS Antenna Key Features
- 72-channel GPS receiver
- Fast 10Hz position updates
- Satellite differential GPS-compatible. Space-Based Augmentation System (SBAS) enabled with WASS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN support
- A GNSS receiver with GLONASS compatibility
- Low power consumption: 30mA (1 LEN)
- SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible (using a device net adapter cable)
- Designed for low profile surface mounting or optional pole mounting
The following multifunction displays can use the Raymarine RS150 GPS Antenna connected via SeaTalkng backbone when an external GPS antenna is required.
aSeries a65 /a67 a67/ a75/ a77 /a78
eS Series eS75 /eS78
All legacy c Series and e Series can use the Raymarine RS150 GPS Antenna connected via SeaTalkng backbone.
gS Series MFD
gS Series systems require a Raymarine RS150 GPS Antenna external sensor as part of the network.
Legacy E Series Widescreen (E90W, E120W, E140W)
The E Series Widescreen displays do not have an integrated GPS and can use the Raymarine RS150 GPS Antenna connected via SeaTalkng backbone.
Legacy C Series Classic (C80, C120) E Series Classic (E80, E120)
Raymarine Classic Multifunction Displays require a SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter to connect an Raymarine RS150 GPS Antenna.