Product Code: T70266
Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radar is the next generation of marine radar featuring Q24C pulse compression technology.
Setting a new standard for compact solid state radar, Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radar delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated Wi-Fi and thin cabling simplifies installation plus Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radar's energy efficient and lightweight design provides safe radiated emissions and substantially reduced power consumption.
Superior Radar Imaging
- FLIR’s exclusive ATX advanced target separation technology displays targets like boats, landmarks, rocks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality
- Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range
- Q24C Pulse compression ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges
- Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radar's Q24C Pulse Compression technology identifies small, weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns
- Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radar solid-state technology is ready to use in seconds, without any lengthy warm up period
- Simple Wi-Fi connection between Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radar and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD
- Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radar's small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces
- Easy to upgrade – V uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Raymarine Quantum Q24C Radar adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables
- Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars
- Safe Emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state radar transmitter
- Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby)
- Extended vessel battery life when under sail