Product Code: T70216
Instrument Data is Now Beautiful
Maximum Visibility and Maximum Versatility
The Raymarine i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1” display the Raymarine i70s is easy-to-customise with digital, analogue and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the Raymarine i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of Raymarine i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
Raymarine i70s Key Features
- 4.1” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine Axiom multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customisable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the Raymarine i70s ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the Raymarine i70s DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
Intuitive LightHouse User Interface
The Raymarine i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the Raymarine i70s.
Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks:
- First generation SeaTalk networks using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adapter cable
- Current generation SeaTalkng networks
- NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor
- In addition to flexible networking capability the Raymarine i70s networks features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks
Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
Pair Raymarine i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analogue depth, wind, speed, compass and rudder transducer. Alternatively, you can network the Raymarine i70s to DST800 and p79s Airmar smart transducers.
The Raymarine i70s instrument is easily customised to suit your personal boating requirements. From traditional analogue dials to engine information and tank levels, i70s has the capabilities to show it all.