Product Code: E70476
The Raymarine AIS700 is a Class B Automatic Identification System (AIS) transceiver designed for use with Raymarine multifunction navigation display systems. As a Class B AIS transceiver, the Raymarine AIS700 not only receives broadcasts from other vessels, it also transmits your own boat’s information too helping you to be seen on other vessels’ systems.
Raymarine AIS700 Features
- Full transmit and receive AIS for enhanced situational awareness and safety
- Latest SO-TDMA networking for longer range and faster performance
- Built-in antenna splitter simplifies installation with existing VHF radio antenna
- NMEA2000, NMEA0183, PC and SeaTalkng Compatible
- Software or hardware switchable Silent Mode for enhanced security when needed
Raymarine AIS700 Power Specifications
- Power Supply: 12v and 24 nominal
- Power Consumption: <3W
- Peak current: 3A
- Load Equivalency Number: 1 LEN
- VHF antenna connector type: SO-239 co-axial
- VHF radio connector type: SO-239 co-axial
- GNSS antenna connector: 50Ω TNC co-axial
- NMEA2000: DeviceNet male
- USB: Micro-B
- External interface isolation: NMEA0183 and NMEA 2000 interfaces to incorporate galvanic isolation from power supply as required by the relevant interface specification.
- NMEA0183 interface 1 (MFD connection): NMEA 0183 HS (IEC 61162-1) compliant, bi-directional, RS422 levels. 4 wire interface (differential signalling). Configurable baud rate. Input to MFD from AIS.
- NMEA0183 interface 2 (NMEA0183 instrument connection): NMEA 0183 (IEC 61162-1) compliant, bi-directional, RS422 levels. 4 wire interface (differential signalling). 4 wire interface (differential signalling) Configurable baud rate
- USB interface (PC connection): Protocol NMEA 0183 HS (IEC 61162-1) compliant, bi-directional USB port, 38.4 kBaud