ADVANCED NAVIGATION. ULTIMATE INTEGRATION.
The Garmin GPSMAP 922xs Plus bright, sunlight-readable 7” intuitive touchscreen chartplotter with enhanced map drawing is easy to use in any environment and seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system.
- Easily integrate with more engines
- Connect to your favourite third-party devices
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity
- Compatible with premium maps and charts for the best in Garmin navigation
- See below your boat with built-in sonar capabilities (transducers sold separately)
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere
TRADITIONAL AND SCANNING SONARS
Get built-in support for 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar on the Garmin GPSMAP 922xs Plus for superior target separation and ClearVü scanning sonar to see up to 1,000’ (300 m) below your boat at 260 kHz (transducer sold separately).
PANOPTIX SONAR SUPPORT
Pair the Garmin GPSMAP 922xs Plus with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) to see all around your boat in real time.
OPTIONAL BLUECHART G3 VISION CHARTS
These optional charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology and other premium navigation features1.
GARMIN MARINE NETWORK
If you have multiple Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as charts, user data, radar and IP cameras — among them.
NMEA 2000 AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity on the Garmin GPSMAP 922xs Plus pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart feature, smart notifications2, software updates, Garmin Helm, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
INTEGRATED ANT TECHNOLOGY
Connect the Garmin GPSMAP 922xs Plus with some of your favourite devices, such as quatix marine watches, gWind Wireless 2 transducers, GNX Wind marine instruments and wireless remote controls.
Now you can connect the Garmin GPSMAP 922xs Plus to different kinds of engines, including Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of third-party devices, such as EmpirBus digital switching, on one screen.
1 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
2 When paired with a compatible smartphone
Garmin GPSMAP 922xs Plus Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: 25.6 x 16.2 x 5.2 cm
- Display size: 7.7" x 4.5"; 9.0" diagonal (19.6 cm x 11.4 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution: 1024 x 600 pixels
- Display type: WSVGA display
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Water rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support
- Power consumption: Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 27 W, Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.2 A, Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.3 A
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Garmin Marine Network ports: 1
Maps & Navigation
- Preloaded maps: Worldwide basemap
- Accepts data cards: 2 microSD cards; 32 GB max
- Waypoints: 5000
- Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
Outdoor recreation features
- Garmin Radar compatible
- Garmin Sonar compatible: Yes (built-in)
- Garmin SmartMode compatible (customisable monitor presets)
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
- Supports FUSION-Link compatible radios
- GSD Black Box sonar support
- GCV Black Box sonar support
- ActiveCaptain compatible
- GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible
- Wireless remote compatible
- Sailing features
Sonar features & specifications
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable: 50/77/83/200kHz, CHIRP (low, medium, high), ClearVü (260/455/800 kHz), (dependent on transducer)
- Transmit power1 kW traditional; 1 kW single channel CHIRP
- CHIRP sonar technology Yes (Built-in)
- ClearVü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum depth: 5,000 ft (1524 m) at 1kW (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
- Water temperature log and graph
- Sonar recording
- Sonar history rewind
- NMEA 2000 compatible
- Transducer pin numbers: 8-pin (blue)
- NMEA 0183 input ports: 1 (Differential)
- NMEA 0183 output ports: 1 (Differential)
- Video input ports: 1 BNC
- Video output ports: None
- Wireless connectivity
- J1939 Compatible