Garmin took scanning sonar and made it Garmin Panoptix LiveScope
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming all around and ahead of your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, point down to see directly below your boat, or adjust to get Perspective view, an overhead angle for shallow water (Perspective Mode Mount sold separately).
- See incredibly sharp, real-time scanning sonar images up to 200 feet (61 m) down and away.
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilises sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions.
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter1.
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Compatible products
- EchoMAP Plus 75cv/75sv/95sv
- EchoMAP UHD 75cv/75sv/95sv
- EchoMAP Ultra 102sv/122sv
- GPSMAP 22(xs)/922(xs)/1022(xsv)/1222(xsv)/1222(xsv) Touch
- GPSMAP 722(xs)/922(xs)/1222(xsv) Plus
- GPSMAP 7400(xsv) series
- GPSMAP 8400(xsv) series
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn't need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practise, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
See more than ever before
Get LiveScope Down, LiveScope Forward and perspective view all in one transducer*. It's easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat and adjust to Perspective mode to get an overhead angle for shallow water. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. AHRS stabilisation keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Down
LiveScope Down mode allows you to see live, easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and swimming fish in incredible detail below your boat — up to 200 feet (61 m) — even while your boat is stationary.
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Forward
LiveScope Forward mode is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You're looking at live, highly detailed and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and fish swimming all around your boat — up to 200 feet (61 m) — even while your boat is stationary.
Attach the Perspective Mode Mount to the shaft of your trolling motor to get Perspective view, an additional overhead vantage point great for shallow water up to 15 metres (49 feet).
The Garmin Panoptix LiveScope LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVü sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat. Perspective Mode Mount is sold separately.
*Perspective view only available with purchase of Perspective Mode Mount
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Sonar features & specifications
Frequencies supported: 530-1,100 kHz
Transmit power:500 W
Maximum depthDown and forward: 200 feet (61 m)
Power input: 10-32 V
Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
Fuse: 7.5 A
Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
Transducer cable length: 20 ft.
Transducer number of pins: 21
Physical dimensions: GLS 10 sonar black box: 24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm; LVS32 transducer: 13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm
Weight: GLS 10 sonar black box: 2.0 kg; LVS32 trasnducer: 0.9 kg
Water rating: IPX7
Garmin Marine Network ports: 1 (small connector)
Temperature rangeOperating: -15°C to 70°C; Non-operating: -40°C to 85°C