Garmin took scanning sonar and made it Garmin Panoptix LiveScope
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming all around and ahead of your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- See incredibly sharp, real-time scanning sonar images up to 200 feet (61 m) down and away.
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilises sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions.
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter.
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Compatible products
- EchoMAP Plus 75cv/75sv/95sv
- EchoMAP UHD 75cv/75sv/95sv
- EchoMAP Ultra 102sv/122sv
- GPSMAP 22(xs)/922(xs)/1022(xsv)/1222(xsv)/1222(xsv) Touch
- GPSMAP 722(xs)/922(xs)/1222(xsv) Plus
- GPSMAP 7400(xsv) series
- GPSMAP 8400(xsv) series
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn't need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practise, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Forward
LiveScope Forward mode is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You're looking at live, highly detailed and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and fish swimming all around your boat — up to 200 feet (61 m) — even while your boat is stationary.
The Garmin Panoptix LiveScope LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVü sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat.
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Sonar features & specifications
Frequencies supported: 530 - 1,100 kHz
Transmit power: 500 W
Maximum depth: Forward: 61 m
Power input: 10 - 32 V
Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
Fuse: 7.5 A
Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
Transducer cable length: 6.1 m
Transducer number of pins: 21
GLS 10 sonar black box: 24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm
LVS32-TH transducer without fairing block: 24.4 x 4.6 x 13.7 cm
LVS32-TH transducer with fairing block: 24.4 x 8.6 x 20.6 cm
LS 10 sonar black box: 2.0 kg
LVS32-TH transducer without fairing block: 2.0 kg
LVS32-TH transducer with fairing block: 2.3 kg
Water rating: IPX7
Garmin Marine Network ports: 1 (small connector)
GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15°C to 70°C
Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 Transducer: Operating: 0°C to 40°C