Product Code: 413-0081
- FCC & USCG & International certified standard AIS Class B
- Small and lightweight
- Fully ruggedized, Water, Moisture, SALT FOG, Shock, Vibration proof
- Multiple interfaces: NMEA0183, NMEA2000 ensures plug and play compatibility with most display systems
- Internal GPS antenna means that an external GPS antenna is optional
- High quality, engineered to last
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced AIS message processing – see more see further
- Global 3 year warranty
The IPx7 em-trak Sailor Xtreme package is ideal for use in harsh marine environments and offers a unique combination of toughness and performance. Small and robust, shock and vibration proof this bundled package includes the high performance water and weatherproof em-trak B300 AIS Class B with built in VDR and the water and weatherproof em-trak S300 VHF antenna splitter.
The em-trak S300 product included in this package is a ruggedized and certified IPx7 waterproof VHF/AIS antenna splitter.
Receive and display all AIS transmissions in real time and transmit your own position with the fully ruggedized em-trak B300 AIS Class B. FCC, USCG, Canadian and globally certified, the em-trak B300 AIS Class B delivers the best performance and reliability with the lowest power consumption. Plug and play interoperability with any display system and navigation application instantly enables the full range of AIS related alerts.
Fully ruggedized for long term continuous reliable operation in even the toughest marine environments. Completely water and moisture proof, internal electrical screening to protect against performance sapping interference from other electrical devices, and a unique chassis system that protects the electronics from the long term effects of vibration. The em-trak B300 is built to operate reliably along side you.
If you are looking for a tough AIS transceiver and splitter package that will keep you safe, is compatible with all your navigation applications, has the lowest power consumption and the best performance, then the Sailor Xtreme is the ideal choice for you.
em-trak B300 – Standard AIS Class B. Waterproof. Integrated GPS Antenna
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Globally certified AIS Class B (2W SOTDMA) – FCC, EU-MED, USCG, Industry Canada and more.
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced performance and better AIS data.
- Market leading ultra-low power consumption.
- Ruggedized – water (IPx6 & x7), weather, vibration, shock proof with enhanced radio interference protection.
- Integrated high performance GPS receiver and antenna – external antenna is optional.
- Dual NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 intelligent MFD / display system / APP connectivity.
- Silent mode – transmit function disabled but unit continues to receive.
The em-trak B300 may be small in size but is powered by a sophisticated AIS transceiver engine with HF-AIS technology that empowers it with superior performance: this means you see more targets and information at greater range with greater consistency and reliability.
The em-trak B300 is ruggedized and completely water and weather proof with the lowest power consumption of any AIS Class B in the market. The internal high-performance GPS with advanced redundancy is complemented by a unique internal GPS antenna which means that in certain installations no external GPS antenna is needed.
If you are looking for a tough AIS transceiver that will keep you safe, has the lowest power consumption and the best performance, then the em-trak B300 is the ideal choice for you.