Product Code: 413-0104
- FCC & USCG & International certified standard AIS Class B
- Small and lightweight
- High powered water and weatherproof IPx7 5W Class B with built in WiFi.
- Fully ruggedized, Water, Moisture, SALT FOG, Shock, Vibration proof
- Multiple interfaces: NMEA0183, NMEA2000 ensures plug and play compatibility with most display systems
- Internal GPS antenna means that an external GPS antenna is optional
- High quality, engineered to last
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced AIS message processing – see more see further
- Global 3 year warranty
The IPx7 Sailor Pro package is ideal for use in harsh marine environments and offers a unique combination of toughness and performance. Small and robust, shock and vibration proof this bundled package includes the high performance water and weatherproof em-trak B360 5W Class B with built in WiFi and the water and weatherproof em-trak S300 VHF antenna splitter.
Receive and display all AIS transmissions in real time and transmit your own position with the fully ruggedized em-trak B360 AIS Class B. FCC, USCG, Canadian and globally certified, the em-trak B360 AIS Class B delivers the best performance and reliability with the lowest power consumption. Plug and play interoperability with any display system and navigation application instantly enables the full range of AIS related alerts.
The WiFi feature adds the ability for devices such as iPads or other mobile devices to connect wirelessly to the em-trak B360 and receive AIS, GPS and multiplexed NMEA data for use in mobile apps such as iNavX, iSailor and more.
Both products in this package are fully ruggedized for long term continuous reliable operation in even the toughest marine environments. Completely water and moisture proof, internal electrical screening to protect against performance sapping interference from other electrical devices, and a unique chassis system that protects the electronics from the long term effects of vibration.
If you are looking for a tough high powered AIS transceiver and splitter package that will keep you safe, has the lowest power consumption and the best performance, then the Sailor Pro is the ideal choice for you.
em-trak B360 - High Powered AIS Class B. Waterproof. WiFi. Integrated GPS antenna.
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Globally certified High Powered AIS Class B (5W SOTDMA) – FCC, EU-MED, USCG, Industry Canada and more.
- Integrated long range WiFi live AIS data streaming connectivity to display and APP devices.
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced performance and better AIS data.
- Market leading ultra-low power consumption.
- Ruggedized – water (IPx6 & x7), weather, vibration, shock proof with enhanced radio interference protection.
- Integrated high performance GPS receiver and antenna – external antenna is optional.
- Dual NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 intelligent MFD / display system / APP connectivity.
- Silent mode – transmit function disabled but unit continues to receive.
As a high powered AIS Class B the em-trak B360 transmits at over twice the power of standard AIS giving you increased range, as well as transmitting up to 5 times more frequently using the priority SOTDMA transmit method; useful for mariners operating in busy areas or times of low visibility; this capability is further enhanced by HF-AIS technology which enables you to see more AIS targets. All this is achieved whilst maintaining ultra low power consumption.
The em-trak B360 is small, light-weight and entirely water and weather proof. Its integrated high performance GPS means that in certain installations an external antenna is optional making installation even easier. The B360 is the perfect choice for the serious mariner looking for uncompromised quality and performance within a small package and competitive price.