Product Code: 411-0006
- FCC & USCG & International certified standard AIS Class B
- Small and lightweight
- Multiple interfaces: NMEA0183, NMEA2000 ensures plug and play compatibility with most display systems
- High quality, engineered to last
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced AIS message processing – see more see further
- Global 3 year warranty
em-trak B100 Standard AIS Class B Transceiver
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Globally certified AIS Class B (2W SOTDMA) – FCC, EU-MED, USCG, Industry Canada and more.
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced performance and better AIS data.
- Market leading ultra-low power consumption.
- Enhanced protection from external nearby radio interference.
- Integrated SD trip data recording
- Dual NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 intelligent MFD / display system / APP connectivity.
- Silent mode – transmit function disabled but unit continues to receive.
The em-trak B100 may be small in size, but is powered by a sophisticated AIS transceiver engine with HF-AIS technology that empowers it with superior AIS processing performance: this means you see more targets and information at greater range with greater consistency and reliability.
The em-trak B100 includes an SD memory card slot which allows the simple recording of all real time trip data for later transfer and use by various applications as well as an accurate record of your trip. Installation and connectivity is as simple as it gets with dual NMEA0183 and NMEA2000.
No compromise performance and quality at an affordable price. Ideal for the mariner looking for high performance AIS thats both affordable and easy to install.
em-trak SART100 - SOLAS certified AIS search & rescue transponder.
- IMO SOLAS certified and approved AIS SART
- 5 years minimum maintenance free continuous standby
- Easy to use in an emergency
- Ruggedized, weather and waterproof to IPx6, IPx7 and IPx8
- Complete kit, inclusive of quick release mounting bracket and grab bag.
Upon activation, the em-trak SART100 transmits a special AIS message which contains your precise GPS position and identity which is instantly received and recognised as an emergency alert by any boat, plane, helicopter or coast station and displayed on their chart systems. They now know, second by second exactly where you are and can respond in the shortest possible time.
The em-trak SART100 comes as a complete kit ready to go and can be stored away for many years ready for instant activation in the event of an emergency.