Product Code: 413-0086
- Processes all AIS transmission and message types.
- Globally certified High Powered AIS Class B (5W SOTDMA) – FCC, EU-MED, USCG, Industry Canada and more.
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced performance and better AIS data.
- Market leading ultra-low power consumption.
- Ruggedized – water (IPx6 & x7), weather, vibration, shock proof with enhanced radio interference protection.
- Integrated high performance GPS receiver and antenna – external antenna is optional.
- Dual NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 intelligent MFD / display system / APP connectivity.
- Silent mode – transmit function disabled but unit continues to receive.
As a high powered AIS Class B the em-trak B350 transmits at over twice the power of standard AIS giving you increased range, as well as transmitting up to 5 times more frequently using the priority SOTDMA transmit method; useful for mariners operating in busy areas or times of low visibility; this capability is further enhanced by HF-AIS technology which enables you to see more AIS targets. All this is achieved whilst maintaining ultra-low power consumption.
The em-trak B350 is small and entirely water and weather proof and comes with an integrated high-performance GPS antenna making an external antenna optional in most installations and providing complete installation flexibility and convenience.
The em-trak B350 is the perfect choice for the serious mariner looking for uncompromised quality and performance within a small package and competitive price.
A WiFi option is available - look at the B360 5W SOTDMA Class B transceiver with WiFi.