The Digital Yacht AIT2000 uses the latest AIS Transponder technology to squeeze more performance and interfacing options in to a housing that is half the size of our previous generation transponder.
The Digital Yacht AIT2000 is a ultra-compact Class B Transponder with three outputs; NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000 and USB connection, allowing it to work with every AIS compatible chart plotter or software package on the market today. Featuring a remote silence button option, two NMEA 0183 Inputs and Outputs, four status LEDs and rugged vibration-proof mounting brackets, the Digital Yacht AIT2000 is the third generation of Digital Yacht AIS transponder and replaces the very popular Digital Yacht AIT1000.
Configuration of your vessel’s fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, dimensions etc. is made easy with the included Windows and Mac compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chart plotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units.
As well as transmitting your own vessel’s position so that other AIS equipped vessels know where you are, the Digital Yacht AIT2000, when connected to an existing VHF antenna (via a splitter) or dedicated AIS antenna, will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically up to 30NM
With two industry standard NMEA 0183 outputs, our own N2NET connector for plugging the Digital Yacht AIT2000 in to an NMEA 2000 network and a simple plug and play USB connection to a PC, the Digital Yacht AIT2000 is the perfect AIS transponder solution for all light marine vessels up to 300 tonnes.
Digital Yacht AIT2000 Specifications
- Latest generation AIS technology – featuring a brand new AIS transponder (Class B) design
- Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC or Mac
- Includes N2Net interface and cable for connection to NMEA 2000 network
- High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) – compatible with industry standard plotters
- Comes complete with GPS antenna with integral 1”x14TPI thread mount
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter (SPL2000)
- Remote Silence Switch option
- Supplied with programming software for user programming
- Easy to install black box solution