Brand: Digital Yacht
Product Code: ZDIGAIT1500
Configuration of your vessel's fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, dimensions etc. is made easy with the included Windows and Mac compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chart plotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units.
As well as transmitting your own vessel's position so that other AIS equipped vessels know where you are, the Digital Yacht AIT1500, when connected to an existing VHF antenna (via a splitter) or dedicated AIS antenna, will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically up to 30NM
For optimum AIS performance on sailing yachts, Digital Yacht recommend the Digital Yacht SPL2000 Splitter featuring "Zero Loss" technology which allows you to use your boat's existing VHF antenna at the top of the mast for maximum range.
Digital Yacht AIT1500 Features
- Shares the same latest generation AIS technology as our AIT2000 and AIT3000 units
- Internal GPS antenna for easy installation on fibreglass (GRP) hulled boats
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter (SPL2000)
- Remote Silence Switch option
- Supplied with programming software for user programming
- Easy to install black box solution